Notifications
Clear all

Fernley Weather

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Here is the weather outlook so far remember to dress for all 4 seasons 8)

Today

A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight

Rain likely after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thursday

Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thursday Night

A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

Friday

A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Friday Night

Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Saturday

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

Saturday Night

A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunday

Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 58.

Sunday Night

A slight chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy.

Monday

A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Monday Night

A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Tuesday

A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.

Elvis 573g
Viva Las Vegas

Mother Nature: "You can't fit all 4 seasons into 1 week!"

Nevada: "Hold my beer."  😀

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Looks good,maybe sun will come out sooner and it is good racing weather in the 60's ...glad it's not going to be 114 degrees or snowing lol !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Snow is still an option  😮 :laugh: It's the Fern
Elvis573g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

We are racing rain or shine right?..

ReplyQuote
Admin

We are racing rain or shine right?..

That was the word from the Reno President is what I was told. So I heard it third hand but that is all I have for ya.

And my friend who lives in Reno said the have two seasons there. Winter and road repair. haha

ReplyQuote

Much like New England weather, the forecast in Fernley can change in an instant.  So far, it's gone from sunny, to rainy, and now to thunderstorms on Saturday and Sunday - and that's all in the last 5 days!  And, of course, it's looking GORGEOUS just after we leave...LOL

Either way, it'll be a blast. Personally I'm hoping for crazy thunderstorms.....nothing like a little bit of thunder and lightning to make things interesting. Blasting berms and dodging bolts - sounds like fun to me!

ReplyQuote

Racing is a go for Fernley! Little bit of rain might be annoying but the racing will be great and the BBQ will be smokin'.

See you all soon.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

One of the best races I had there was in the rain bring it on 8) Love the sandbox
Elvis 573g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

If you don't like the weather in Fernley........ Wait 5 minutes.  ;D I once had Rain, Snow, and Sunshine in one moto. Have fun and be safe.

Chucky

ReplyQuote