Gate picks/Pre-Regi...

Notifications
Clear all

Gate picks/Pre-Registration

15 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Thank you to everyone who pre-registered.

Rich

Couple of names missing?  Also I was not given an option for a shirt size?

ReplyQuote

Hmmm. did you sign up today? If so that would explain the no t-shirt or diner option...Pre-registration ended 3/10 night at 10PM.

ReplyQuote

I registered last night and was not given options for shirt size either

ReplyQuote

Is there a list of gate picks
Elvis 573g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

I registered last night and was not given options for shirt size either

Dave, someone will contact you.

ReplyQuote

Is there a list of gate picks
Elvis 573g
Viva Las Vegas

Look at the top of the page and push the link.... 🙂

ReplyQuote

Dam I am old lol thanks
Elvis

ReplyQuote

Hate to sounds like an echo..I signed up/pre registered at 7pm the last night of sign ups and wasnt given an option for shirt size..
I wear an XL if that helps????

ReplyQuote

Hate to sounds like an echo..I signed up/pre registered at 7pm the last night of sign ups and wasnt given an option for shirt size..
I wear an XL if that helps????

You would not be given an option for T-shirt after 3/10 at 10pm, so if you signed up last night you missed the pre-registration option for free t-shirt and diner.

Anyone who signed up prior to the dead line and was not given an option, will be contacted.

ReplyQuote

That's a bummer, I was trying to get my brother to do the Nat`l.  He was waiting till after Sunday and had his 2nd qualifying race.  I will work on him, I know it can be an expensive weekend for him.  So $60- or $120- if he dose both days without t-shirt or BBQ.  Might be a hard sell.  Regular OTHG race is $40-  and the Nat'l is $60-. 

ReplyQuote

I worded that wrong..just looked at my registration confirmation. Got it done March 10???????? 7pm*

ReplyQuote

There is only 1 other person in my class. If nobody else signs up for my class the day of the race, what happens?

Thanks

ReplyQuote

There is only 1 other person in my class. If nobody else signs up for my class the day of the race, what happens?

Thanks

There have been other sign ups. This is an early/old list (pre registration). Perhaps another list will go out soon?

ReplyQuote

Thanks

There have been other sign ups. This is an early/old list (pre registration). Perhaps another list will go out soon?

Not to worry...trust me. This is only pre-registration. It is the first National of the series. You need to race ALL 5 to be in contention. All classes wind up with decent gates every year.  😉

ReplyQuote