DT-1 is removed fro...

Notifications
Clear all

DT-1 is removed from South Schedule due to rains

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

The DT-1 race this sunday has been removed from the South Schedule.  Sorry for the miscommunication and the wording regarding the race being cancelled.

Actually it hasn’t been. We are still waiting till Friday . The weather keeps moving around. The Dt1 crew says they can get it done. We are crossing our fingers that rain will not hammer the track Saturday.  The bay and Sierra have had their race at Hollister cancelled, so a decent amount of their riders are interested in coming down. Once again, we will update on Friday. FYI , the only people that will cancel a valley hosted race will be the Valley chapter.

ReplyQuote

But for the South Chapter it is Cancelled?  Makes sense to me  ;D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Sorry Chris, poor wording on my part.  I revised my post to reflect this information.

Actually it hasn’t been. We are still waiting till Friday . The weather keeps moving around. The Dt1 crew says they can get it done. We are crossing our fingers that rain will not hammer the track Saturday.  The bay and Sierra have had their race at Hollister cancelled, so a decent amount of their riders are interested in coming down. Once again, we will update on Friday. FYI , the only people that will cancel a valley hosted race will be the Valley chapter.

ReplyQuote

Looks like Matt summed it up pretty well, DT1 is cancelled for the South Chapter.

The Valley is still planning on holding the event weather permitting and should know for sure by Friday.

ReplyQuote

So does that mean we are not eligible for a over all if we don't show up Sunday if valley races ... Sorry I'm confused

ReplyQuote