Notifications
Clear all

Transworld On Hold...

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

https://motocross.transworld.net/news/transworld-motocross-hold-now/

Crazy! Their entire operation (including the race series) is on hold pending a sale of the business.

516G

I hate to sound like a greedy businessman (No I Don't) But there isn't a better time than now to build our club by going after their riders.

Pete

ReplyQuote

I hate to sound like a greedy businessman (No I Don't) But there isn't a better time than now to build our club by going after their riders.

Pete

my guess is we will gain some riders but they do not have a huge vet turnout actually.

ReplyQuote

As I have mentioned in many post prior, advertise on Facebook $20 a month will go a long way.

If no one on the board knows how, I will be glad to do it for you.

ReplyQuote

They will not be on hold for that long !

ReplyQuote

A lot of the TWMX racers will hate life not being able to sand bag over and over.

I did 3 races with them and was disgusted at what they allow in the classes.  Just a total waste of money.

ReplyQuote

Pete

my guess is we will gain some riders but they do not have a huge vet turnout actually.

+69 vet riders on the main track, not counting the vet open classes. Usually +40 riders on the amateur track at last weeks MilestoneMX round. So, thatโ€™s 109 vets. I like racing with TWMX too.

ReplyQuote
 516G

My Dad used to tell me that 100 pennies make a dollar. That was his way of saying that every little bit adds up.
That's what it takes to run your own business. You spend money (Through advertising etc...)  to make money, sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't.
If you're smart, you'll figure out quickly what works and what doesn't. That way you're not wasting your funds or efforts.
But when you see an opportunity, you have to jump on it.
If you never try, you'll never know.

Pete

ReplyQuote

+69 vet riders on the main track, not counting the vet open classes. Usually +40 riders on the amateur track at last weeks MilestoneMX round. So, thatโ€™s 109 vets. I like racing with TWMX too.

I stand corrected. But quite a few are double classes so maybe like 40-50 riders? Which would still be amazing. Hopefully we pick some up at Cal City?

ReplyQuote

Yep, back in business,  ๐Ÿ˜‰  http://www.swapmotoraceseries.com/

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Yep, back in business,  ๐Ÿ˜‰  http://www.swapmotoraceseries.com/

Chucky

Fantastic

ReplyQuote