Glen Helen Race Jan...

Notifications
Clear all

Glen Helen Race Jan 20 2019

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

2019 board members want to thank everyone who showed up at Glen Helen today for the season opener. The track and weather was great.  Awesome racing and no major injuries  🙂

See you guys/gals at the banquet this Saturday.  8)

Thanks to the Board and the Staff for putting on a great 1st round.  Really great to see some old  buddies and make some new friends. And the track was in excellent condition considering Friday the track was an eroded mess. 
Great racing with with the 58 Novice Guys/Gals.

I know there was a bunch of people I didn't get a chance to say hi to but I will see you at REM/Milestone..Chris Cumbo 🙂 for one.

Huge shout out again to Steve at Shock Therapy.  Made some minor adjustments that made a huge difference.

Thanks again,

Wes  577G

ReplyQuote

Was an amazing first round! Thank you to the board!

ReplyQuote

Thanks to the Board and the Staff for putting on a great 1st round.  Really great to see some old  buddies and make some new friends. And the track was in excellent condition considering Friday the track was an eroded mess. 
Great racing with with the 58 Novice Guys.

Huge shout out again to Steve at Shock Therapy.  Made some minor adjustments that made a huge difference.

Thanks again,

Wes  577G

Ditto Wes, there was a point when you and I were going at it that I thought back to 2007 the 45 beginner class at Barona.  8) 8) Verbeek, Foster you and I had a great few laps together that first moto. I'm glad to see the Gang back at Glen Helen. Like you said nice to see some old friends and good to meet Rich Hurtado. See you all at the REM round.

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Great day thanks
Elvis 573g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote
 372g

Great day thanks
Elvis 573g
Viva Las Vegas

2nd this Steve

ReplyQuote