Notifications
Clear all

2019 Points System

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Compliments of the Valley Chapter/Sierra

I know this was mentioned at the last meeting, but don't think anything was posted to inform those who who weren't at the meeting.

So transponders and lap times are no longer going to be a factor ????????????? ??? ???

Elvis 573
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

No lap times will still be involved and you could be moved up at the decreasion of the race director. This is a format that all chapters will be using.

ReplyQuote

So, let me see if I understand this...Sample Scenario:

6 riders in a class on the gate consisting of 4 members, 1 eval, and 1 One Day Rider.
A total of 1 trophy will be given by the 30% rule, so the following would be true:
Five riders would count for points. The One day rider does not count towards the gate/points.
The Overall winner would get 3 points (2 plus one for the trophy).
The Second place rider would get 1 point (for the number of trophies).
Riders 3-5 receive zero points.

Does that math work out properly? If not, please clarify by correcting my mistake(s).  I think this will be a big help for everyone in understanding the new system.

Thanks!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

6 riders in a class on the gate consisting of 4 classified members, 1 Eval, and 1 One Day Rider.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

While we're on the subject of changes, it would be nice if the board would inform the club of all the new changes for 2019 in a post. I know there were motions pasted at the last meeting that have not been posted so at this point only those at the meeting are aware of the changes, granted the secretary was not present to take notes. However, since there were motions that passed and should / will be added to the bylaws the membership should be informed.

I'm not trying to be a PIA, but lets get everyone on the same page for 2019.

2019 New Board, New Attitude, New Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote