2019 points and byl...

Notifications
Clear all

2019 points and bylaws

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Just checking heard the points will be combined aging and are the bylaws going to be updated to reflect the 28 class as well thanks
Elvis 573
Viva Las Vegas

Just curious - was there a vote on the combining of the points or was this just a "hand me down" decision?

I was unable to attend the last meeting, so please excuse my lack of knowledge of the events that may have occurred there.

BTW, it was great to see everyone!!!! Traack was AWESOME - tacky as hell!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Braaapppp!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote

It was at the Nation meeting. Not a local voted decision.
We did up the drops.

ReplyQuote

Gotcha....

Is every chapter now using the same program? If so, then that makes sense and what are the parameters?  If not, then it shouldn't it stay a local decision as before and be voted on locally?

Anyways, if all chapter are using the same program to define points, will there now be MEGA PLATES, which would be the overall winners of the combined chapters?  Think about it "Dude, I was the 2019 45 expert MEGA PLATE recipient!"  Sounds mega cool........lol

Just a thought.... 😮 😮 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Cool thanks Mark for the reply what about the 28 class
Elvis 573
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

There was a motion at the South National Committee to have the points combined by all chapters, this would mean that the chapter points in all chapter would be combined, that motion was voted on at the Valley National and passed. So moving forward the points will be for ever combined, and will not be voted on the local level any longer.

As for the Bylaws, at the last meeting at Perris, Rich said that all chapters would run by the same Bylaws, and they were going to consolidate the Chapter and National Bylaws.

He also mentioned that the only thing that would be changed on a local level would be the number of drops per year.

At this same meeting a motion was passed that the number of drops would be determined by 20% of the number of races scheduled for the year.

As for the 28 year young age group...this may get interesting since none of the other chapters do 28 and up.

JM2C

ReplyQuote

28 class will be watched for activity. If it goes well the other chapters might join in.

ReplyQuote