Notifications
Clear all

Thank you OTHG!

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

I want to express my sincere and deepest thanks to the many, many OTHG members from all the chapters that have been an inspiration and so supportive of my racing, with being the South Chapter Web Director for the past 5 years and for the opportunity to share my faith at the track through Moto Ministries since the 2015 season!  For all the issues and challenges that come with competition and moving up classifications … the gang is still the greatest and safest place to race a dirt bike! Having to move away this past summer has really magnified how special this club is to me.  There's nothing like it anywhere else and I have been so blessed to have been in the company of so many true friends and competitors!

It's been an honor to have been an active member of this club since 2003, won 2 national titles, to have received the Jim Holeman Award in 2013 as well as be your 2014 number 1 rider!  So many people have been a part of this journey … I can't even begin to write all the names down … but to each of you, please accept my gratitude and hope that you'll continue to be so accommodating and supportive to other club members as you have been with me!

I will be transitioning the club's web site duties to your next web director in the coming days and I will continue to be a member of this club as I've seen other members continue to do too!  I will continue to pray for personal best and for good choices on the track for every member as I've had the privilege to do for so many years!  Lord willing, in time I hope to come visit with y'all ... maybe spin a few hot laps too!

Only Through His Grace,
Michael

Thanks Mike for all the years of service to the club. Wishing you and Donna all the best in your new home and adventure
Elvis 573
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

Thanks for all you have done (and will continue to do). Anytime you are here in Cali you are always welcome to spin laps on my bike  8)

ReplyQuote

Mike,
I will miss you and Donna at the track, however I'm hoping to see you both again.
I wish you all the best.

Ben

ReplyQuote

Take care my friend.
God Bless!

ReplyQuote

Mike - you are one of the nicest guys I have met in the OTHG, take care my friend.

ReplyQuote