2018 OTHG Board - T...

Notifications
Clear all

2018 OTHG Board - Thanks!

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who help put on the South National!

The Board Members, Scorekeepers, Volunteers CCMX and all the great Sponsors!!

Defiantly good times!!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who help put on the South National!

The Board Members, Scorekeepers, Volunteers CCMX and all the great Sponsors!!

Defiantly good times!!

X2.

Great time last weekend. Track was EPIC, weather was perfect and the racing was ::)  JK  😮

ReplyQuote

It was blast. Wish I could have raced on saturday as well.

But man I am BEAT today. So sore from not being on a bike since Mammoth.

ReplyQuote

I had an absolute blast! The shitty cold I had all last week wasn't going to stop me from being there and making the best of it. Great people, great food, great racing!

ReplyQuote

Props to all the Board members who did a great job out there!  And those that go above and beyond their duties!  Thanks Rich for always being the guy to MC the raffle and give it some color as well as grille the carne Asada at every national and for all the other behind the scenes stuff that you do!  Ben Paris and Steve Lerner and James son for making the gate go smooth as silk!  Scorekeepers and Becky Taylor for caring and asking about my back all weekend.  So cool that she cared enough to keep asking which was awesome to say the least!  Next stop Tulare National.  Other than a lower back pull and first moto crash and flat on Sunday moto 2 I had an awesome time and rode well considering!

ReplyQuote

The South board did a great job. I for one had a great time, it was my first national of the year due to unforeseen happenings in the beginning of the year, I'm glad i made it.
People were great, track was on point, raffle was awesome. Well done by all.

See you all at the Valley

Tom 22v

ReplyQuote