Bay Natl Pre-Entry ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bay Natl Pre-Entry as of 8/11

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Check out the latest and greatest! Remember, you have until the 22nd to pre-enter! Lets get those entries submitted! If you have any questions, please email me paige188b@gmail.com

Thanks for the update Paige. I haven't been there since 2003, I'll probably get smoked after being bumped up in the 52 intermediate class with no class wins in the 52 Novice (yes I'm still piss off) but it will be a nice trip for me and my son 

ReplyQuote

Thanks for the update Paige. I haven't been there since 2003, I'll probably get smoked after being bumped up in the 52 intermediate class with no class wins in the 52 Novice (yes I'm still piss off) but it will be a nice trip for me and my son

Ray, when were you promoted?  I see we have you down as a 52 Int, but that may have been a typo on my part.  I will check your membership Renewal form when I get home tonight (around 10:00 P.M.)

ReplyQuote

Ray, when were you promoted?  I see we have you down as a 52 Int, but that may have been a typo on my part.  I will check your membership Renewal form when I get home tonight (around 10:00 P.M.)

It is what is. I'll give it a 100% and see where I end up

ReplyQuote

Have fun i'll be in Mammoth

ReplyQuote