Aug 19th and 20th a...

Notifications
Clear all

Aug 19th and 20th at Milestone MX

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

After lengthy discussion amongst the board members, we have come to the painful conclusion that we can no longer afford the $35 entry fee.  With the increase in track fees, insurance and the cost associated with putting on races we are raising the entry fee to $40 from this point on.  If anyone has any questions please contact a board member.  This will also be a topic at the meeting on the 19th.

Make plans to attend open practice on the 19th and then hang out for the club meeting at 2pm.  Those that attend the meeting will get race gas and Motocrossgiant.com gift certificates.  See everyone at "The Stone"!

Rich

Since we get $20 in gift certificates at each race that is still a good deal.
Also with the gift certificates it is less expensive then a regular practice day.

See you all at Milestone

Dave

ReplyQuote

Wow its taken this long to up the race fee.. I tired this back in 2005, Maybe after 30yrs Membership should go up 5 bucks too.. its still the cheapest form of racing,,, now can you not pay rental fee's on the transponders.?  🙂

ReplyQuote

Since we get $20 in gift certificates at each race that is still a good deal.
Also with the gift certificates it is less expensive then a regular practice day.

See you all at Milestone

Dave

Very good point Dave. X2
188g

ReplyQuote

:- I thought I was going to make it out to the milestone race!  Scheduling my surgery next month, and get my shoulder and bicep repaired...  Just finishing up work this month.Then it's disability for 6 months...

ReplyQuote

I think that $40 is still a bargain when one considers all the perks that go along with being a member, and I am a cheap bastard.  8)

ReplyQuote

I think that $40 is still a bargain when one considers all the perks that go along with being a member, and I am a cheap bastard.  8)

yes you are  😮  LOL

ReplyQuote

I'm glad all the posts so far have been positive. The club gives back to it's members on a regular basis and the overall cost is very low to do what we do and love. 

Plus, c'mon - some people have $40/week Starbucks habits...lol. 😮 😮 😮  I'm in for $40 and glad to do it.  😉

ReplyQuote