Deadline to vote 1/...

Notifications
Clear all

Deadline to vote 1/21/2017

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions

I need to apologize for telling a few of you at the banquet, you could vote at the the first race (LACR). I was confused, the results of the voting will be announced at LACR. The final day to vote is 1/21/2017.

Again, I apologize for any innconvinces  I may have caused!!

Lifetime Member

Did you call the ones you said vote at LACR...Since your thinking of changing ,what you told them ?

Just continue the voting at signups and announce at the end of the day .
Then every body is happy.

What's the problem with that ?

ReplyQuote

Did you call the ones you said vote at LACR...Since your thinking of changing ,what you told them ?

😮 8) ::)

ReplyQuote

Calls will be made today. The dead line is not going to be changed, it's 1/21/2017.

ReplyQuote

Well I'm not shy record my vote as separate the races for the points.

ReplyQuote

How do I know that you're not Vladimir Putin trying to influence the outcome of this vote?  Follow instructions and mail your ballot, or your vote might not be counted.

ReplyQuote

Arch is there a way for those who didn't vote at the banquet a way to vote online as well? Or is it only mail-in?

I already voted, just trying to clarify for everyone and make sure YOU ALL VOTE ON TIME!!!!!

ReplyQuote

How do I know that you're not Vladimir Putin trying to influence the outcome of this vote?  Follow instructions and mail your ballot, or your vote might not be counted.

That's it off to the gulag for you!!

ReplyQuote

Arch is there a way for those who didn't vote at the banquet a way to vote online as well? Or is it only mail-in?

I already voted, just trying to clarify for everyone and make sure YOU ALL VOTE ON TIME!!!!!

Anyone whom has not voted will need to mail in their ballot, the ballot needs to be post marked by Jan 21st.

This gives us time to receive the ballots, and tally them up at the club meeting at LACR on the 28th.

ReplyQuote