Bay National Early ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bay National Early Entry and Parking

19 Posts
12 Users
0 Reactions

The Bay Chapter does a fine job with this event, considering the facility that they work with.  Their problem is similar to Mammoth Motocross'.  That is, the State of California chooses not to expand/improve the pit area around the track, or the track itself.  The attraction of Hollister is also similar to Mammoth's.  That is, other tracks in Northern California have hotter weather during Labor Day Weekend (too hot).  At last year's event, the weather was perfect at Hollister, and I was pleased with the courteous hospitality of the hosts (so I don't mind if they don't care about me).  I would say the place had a GOOD VIBE in spite of the close quarters. Judging by the large attendance at last year's event, people value fair weather more than parking. 

ReplyQuote

Hay Mark, can I squeeze in by you  8) In my opinion this event is so awesome I'll park in the street to be a part of it. I cant wait 🙂

Just pull up on the car hauler he has it will fit a few cars and trucks lol 😮

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

See i keep telling you guys the Bay and Sierra chapter don't care about the South chapter. They only care about themselves..

It should comfort you to know I do care about the 202.

ReplyQuote

See i keep telling you guys the Bay and Sierra chapter don't care about the South chapter. They only care about themselves..

It should comfort you to know I do care about the 202.

Eric is a good guy who I enjoy riding with  He just has opinion if it's right or wrong. It's his opinion.

As for Hollister. Great track and fun national unfortunately I haven't been there since 03. Maybe next year. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2