Notifications
Clear all

Rim Repair

21 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions

I may have one of Arnies used front rims. Black with a few scratches. Straight enough. I will look and report back.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thank you everyone. I already purchased a new rim from the website Arch recommended and it's already installed. I'm ready to jam

ReplyQuote

Isn't "Arch's website" the same one I posted in the original reply?  I guess you've got to be a board member to get some love around here.... oh well.......  😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I appologize yes Mikel thank you to your post and I used that link as well. Was just in a hurry and didn't go back and read up to who posted first. Much love..... 😉

ReplyQuote

Isn't "Arch's website" the same one I posted in the original reply?  I guess you've got to be a board member to get some love around here.... oh well.......  😉

K-Low...You'll have to forgive Mikey, he rides a KTM, thus making him extra sensitive when he doesn't put on his big girl panties!

Mikey ,I have an extra pair you can borrow at Milestone!  ::) 😛 😮 ;D

ReplyQuote

K-Low...You'll have to forgive Mikey, he rides a KTM, thus making him extra sensitive when he doesn't put on his big girl panties!

Mikey ,I have an extra pair you can borrow at Milestone!  ::) 😛 😮 ;D

You do? Awesome!!!! Thanks Brock - milestone's fairly scary and I soiled mine the last time I was there, so a new pair would be appreciated.  😮 😮 ;D

What a fun group of people you all are! Much love to all!!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2