2016 OTHG South Nat...

Notifications
Clear all

2016 OTHG South National Sponsor Tokyomods

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions

Tokyomods has chosen to sponsor the 2016 South National, for the second year in a row!!!!

Factory mechanic Ron Wood is the founder of Tokyomods. Ron has been in the racing business for over twenty years. He’s worked with some of the greats, at Factory Honda, guys like Rick Johnson, Ricky Carmichael to Ben Bostrom, SuperMoto and X-Games Champion. At Kawasaki's race team with like Ryan Hughes and Jeff Emig, at TRD (Toyota Racing Development) building race engines for Toyotas off Road Racers, Ivan Stewart and Rod Millen.

The Bottom Line is this, the staff at Tokyomods, with its many years of racing and race bike preparation experience, is now working for you! Tokyomods was established to share its racing and performance knowledge with you, The Motorcycle / ATV enthusiast, the people who just love the sport and just love to ride. We can do whatever you need, from bolt on performance packages to complete Bikes, Bikes that are absolutely ready to race, and we mean READY TO RACE! If it’s MX/SX/ATV or SUPERMOTO that you’re into, or just a cool mini-bike, call, click or stop by, and let's see what we can do to help you move toward the front of the pack...

http://tokyomods.com/

372g

Thanks Tokymods for your support!!!

ReplyQuote

All you guys with euro bikes can't use this company as they only work on bikes from Tokyo, you have to use thier ugly sister company, "Siberia Mods"
;D ;D 😮 😛 ::)

ReplyQuote

Great people called them about jetting for high elevation for my last race told me what I needed worked great  8)

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote