Comp Edge injury up...

Notifications
Clear all

Comp Edge injury updates

26 Posts
20 Users
0 Reactions

Wow!  I opted to sit this one out as I am still recovering from my last visit to Comp Edge. I did not expect all this.  I hope you all feel better soon and recovery goes well. Please keep us posted.   

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Mike's surgery went well, he may get to go home tomorrow.

ReplyQuote

was this one big pileup, get well guys

yes

ReplyQuote

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers everyone.  I came out with bruised ribs and some liver issues. So I feel very fortunate.  Not just in the injury department, but to have all of you as my extended family.  Thank you to everyone that helped Cherie and I.  I hope that Mike M, Mike D, and Kevin heal up quickly. 

Steve

ReplyQuote

Glad to hear everyone is on the road to recovery!  Prayers are being sent for all you!

ReplyQuote

I was watching with Blix and it was indeed scary looking.  I can't remember seeing that many violent get-offs in one chain of unfortunate crashes and I am so relieved that the riders involved are recovering to race another day.  Heal up gentlemen and we'll see you at the races sometime soon.
Tommy

ReplyQuote

Maybe we can use this as a lesson learned as in where to.place flaggers, any blind hill should always have a flagger on top so this exact Scenario Does not play out again. Heal up everyone, sending positive energy to all that was effected.

ReplyQuote

thanks Tim

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Maybe we can use this as a lesson learned as in where to.place flaggers, any blind hill should always have a flagged on top so this exact Scenario Does not play out again. Heal up everyone, sending positive energy to all that was effected.

I agree 100%

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. See you guys soon.

ReplyQuote

From the new guy 962g Thanks for the well wishing n prayers. To  everyone else involved I pray for  speedy recovery.

ReplyQuote

prayers to all of you whogot injured!

larz

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2