AMA Motorcycle Hall...

Notifications
Clear all

AMA Motorcycle Hall of Famer to Announce at South National

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions

With great pleasure I would like to announce that AMA Motorcycle Hall of Famer Tom White will be Announcing at South National, at LACR on Oct. 1st and 2nd!!

This is the same Tom White that host the World Vet National, that many of us G's plan on racing this year at Glen Helen Nov. 3rd and 4th.!!

You can read more about Tom White here!
Tom White

Soooo Cooool!!!!

ReplyQuote

Tom White is a very cool guy.  He took the time to talk to me at Glen Helen, even though he's a Hall of Famer and I'm just another old man.  He's a good announcer, but he can't be any better than Chris Cumbo when it comes to making an OTHG race sound exciting!  Now Chris can relax and just race four motos.

ReplyQuote

Tom White has promoted and supported the Vet MX efforts in SoCal for many years and I am very respectful that he has agreed to be a part of our National.  Well done to the 2016 South OTHG Board, and thank you Tom.
Tommy Pearl

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Tom White is a very cool guy.  He took the time to talk to me at Glen Helen, even though he's a Hall of Famer and I'm just another old man.  He's a good announcer, but he can't be any better than Chris Cumbo when it comes to making an OTHG race sound exciting!  Now Chris can relax and just race four motos.

🙂

ReplyQuote
 372g

Awesome

ReplyQuote