SOCAL Track Fees In...

Notifications
Clear all

SOCAL Track Fees Increase

21 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions

Glen Helen says no price increase for them......

I think GH ought to pay us to ride there....what a pile.  Though I still race there.  🙂

I went the route of MXUnlimited....my practice days will be at Milestone and Perris mostly.  80 bucks a month.

ReplyQuote

No Membership fees any longer!

The membership fee @milestonemx and @perrismx2 has been a source of confusion for many members. We still require you to complete the forms for our insurance needs but there will be no renewal fee and no fee's for new riders / members any more at our tracks. It's practice fee only from here on out.

ReplyQuote

not sure Tim doing pretty good in therapy at 4 weeks. most likely october is what i'm shooting for. trying hard so i can go to mammoth in september, got fish to catch.

ReplyQuote

The membership fee @milestonemx and @perrismx2 has been a source of confusion for many members. We still require you to complete the forms for our insurance needs but there will be no renewal fee and no fee's for new riders / members any more at our tracks. It's practice fee only from here on out.

That's nice!!!  I just renewed my membership fee at the Perris Race!  Less then a week before this was announced.  If they new this was coming, it would have been nice if they'd have said something.

ReplyQuote

That's nice!!!  I just renewed my membership fee at the Perris Race!  Less then a week before this was announced.  If they new this was coming, it would have been nice if they'd have said something.

You get a free ride day to use one week before or after your birthday. This will make up for most of what you paid.

ReplyQuote

Arch,

You get that every year.....sugar coating is not working!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2