A Mammoth-sized tha...

Notifications
Clear all

A Mammoth-sized thanks.....

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

I just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to the following for helping me attain and complete my first Mammoth experience. Even in my injured state, it was an awesome and unforgettable experience and I look forward to next years event!!!!

Dave Blunk for getting me involved in it in the first place.  It wasn't even a consideration until he talked me into it and I'm bummed he wasn't there with us. Heal up Dave!

Arch for everything, from loading my gear and bike which I couldn't do, to just putting up with my weekend shenanigans...lol

Pete Mayforth and the Allen family for all their hospitality, sharing of local knowledge, setting me up with a brace for my ribs and shoulder, pitting us in the event, etc...

The Mammoth Crew and Friends: Fianna and Dusty, Graef, Jordy, Teller, Pat, Amber and Wayne, Nicole, Tapia, and everyone else that made our visit and race awesome.  Much thanks to all.  And if I left anyone from the crew out it wasn't intentional....

Factory KTM.  My bike broke after I made the main.  KTM took it in, fixed it, gave it a once over, and had it running like a top in an hour.  Zero Charge!!!!!!

Gary for picking up us hitchhikers...lol.  Where'd you go on day 2 during the main?

Anyways, I almost didn't go due to injury. Originally I decided to try practice and then have beers and watch my buddies race and just experience it as a spectator.  It just goes to show that having an awesome group of people to ride with can make anything possible, and I'm grateful for everyone's help and hospitality!

Thanks all.  See you soon!!!!!!

Mikel 71g

😉 X2

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Wow...sounded like a really good event and Mammoth experience.
I'd like to see the gang host one of these since we are 5 chapters strong and could possibly attract 300 riders to our event.
How many riders signed up approximately for this last Mammoth event?

ReplyQuote

ReplyQuote

Always a good time at Mammoth!

Unfortunately for some of you, that you were not in the club when we put the Mammoth Vet weekend on. 425 OTHG racers having a blast. Good Times!

ReplyQuote

Whoever shot video thank you for the images but please next time hold the camera sideways so we actually have a letterbox View like most televisions are. But thanks for what you gave us!!!

ReplyQuote

Nice Video!!! Looks like a blast... I guess I will be looking forward to this next year!!

ReplyQuote