AV Motoplex Track P...

Notifications
Clear all

AV Motoplex Track Prep is outstanding.

14 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

AV Motoplex has been perfectly groomed the last few times I've been there.  A man named Dennis who is about 50 years old has been doing the prep.  He really knows what he's doing and puts the time in to get all the jump faces and corners just right.  Old guys rule!  Come out and practice there for the OTHG June 26th race, you won't be disappointed.

Topic starter  

According to the AV Motoplex phone message, the summer practice hours are Sat-Sun from 8am-1:30pm.  Their website calendar doesn't look right on my computer.  There is no race scheduled there for Sunday, June 19, so I plan to be there early before it gets too hot.

ReplyQuote

According to the AV Motoplex phone message, the summer practice hours are Sat-Sun from 8am-1:30pm.  Their website calendar doesn't look right on my computer.  There is no race scheduled there for Sunday, June 19, so I plan to be there early before it gets too hot.

Steve we like you eagerness to race but,  there is no race on the 19th it's the June 26th. 😉

http://othgmx.org/RaceSchedule/2016_schedule_poster.pdf

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Steve we like you eagerness to race but,  there is no race on the 19th it's the June 26th. 😉

Sorry, I did not make myself clear.  I was trying to say that if there is no race listed for a Sat-Sun on AV's website, then it's an open practice day, and that open practice is now from 8am-1:30pm.  This time change (from 9am-2pm) does not show on AV's website calendar at the moment on my computer.  I'll be at AV Motoplex to practice early on the morning of June 19th, so that I can finish ahead of you when we race on June 26th.  Good luck in Mammoth, and bring back a Bear (trophy).

ReplyQuote

we are heading over there Saturday to get some laps in, too.  🙂

ReplyQuote

I'm going to gear it up sat. 18th at AV also. anybody else ?

ReplyQuote

Sorry, I did not make myself clear.  I was trying to say that if there is no race listed for a Sat-Sun on AV's website, then it's an open practice day, and that open practice is now from 8am-1:30pm.  This time change (from 9am-2pm) does not show on AV's website calendar at the moment on my computer.  I'll be at AV Motoplex to practice early on the morning of June 19th, so that I can finish ahead of you when we race on June 26th.  Good luck in Mammoth, and bring back a Bear (trophy).

Thanks Steve!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVPpeYf2QgM

ReplyQuote

In for Saturday with John Jeffries and any other buddies we can convince to ride in the heat.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

A little bit off topic, but LACR has also changed its open practice hours for the summer, so that you can begin riding there at 8am. 

ReplyQuote

I will be there Saturday am.

I am the unofficial owner of AV ::)

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Will there be practice there on any of the week days before our race?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Will there be practice there during on any week days before our race?

No. 

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Will there be practice there during on any week days before our race?

No.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote

Fun day of riding yesterday the 18th,  some fast othg guys there 🙂

ReplyQuote