Round 2 Summer Seri...

Notifications
Clear all

Round 2 Summer Series @ Lake Elsinore Practice Schedule

29 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions

The track workers are saving their energy so that they can do an awesome prep job for our race on June 12.

I hope so!!!!

😮 ::) :laugh: 😉 🙂

ReplyQuote

MOTOCROSS
noun
1.a timed motorcycle race over a closed course consisting of a winding dirt trail with hills, jumps, sharp turns, and often muddy terrain.

ReplyQuote

MOTOCROSS
noun
1.a timed motorcycle race over a closed course consisting of a winding dirt trail with hills, jumps, sharp turns, and often muddy terrain.

But no where does it say in your definition that when going straight that you may end up in the opposite direction due to the ice like effects from the lack of prep and over watering!  I am looking forward to this race and as we said it was great last year for the race (not the flagger) but what I am say this it's a shame that they don't do a better job for practices since I only live 9.7 miles from here would love to have made this my home track!  See you all this weekend......braaap,slip, braaap !!!!

ReplyQuote

Matt it sounds like a really bad prep day, I have rode there several times since I did the Mammoth qualifier and the track has been fun, the Qualifier was another story because they kept pouring water on an already wet track.

Last year the track came in after the first practice.

ReplyQuote

Matt it sounds like a really bad prep day, I have rode there several times since I did the Mammoth qualifier and the track has been fun, the Qualifier was another story because they kept pouring water on an already wet track.

Last year the track came in after the first practice.

Agreed as it still was a wasted day and money! but I will go back for the races for sure but as I said I will not go back for a regular practice day!

ReplyQuote

Does anyone know if they charge for camping?  I asked the lady at the gate and she said she did not know?

ReplyQuote

I think they do charge for camping, I usually pay for camping after I have a successful practice and I'm not hurt.

ReplyQuote

I think they do charge for camping, I usually pay for camping after I have a successful practice and I'm not hurt.

Good Point 🙂

ReplyQuote

Dam, now I know why I can't catch Blake.  He's too friggin smart for me!  Great tip!

ReplyQuote

Dam, now I know why I can't catch Blake.  He's too friggin smart for me!  Great tip!

The less value our dollar becomes the more I want to hold on to it like a souvenir
...lol

ReplyQuote

Looks like the weather is shaping up nicely!

ReplyQuote

Does anyone know if they charge for camping?  I asked the lady at the gate and she said she did not know?

Public Practice:
$25 rider – no membership!
Friday June 10, 2016  – 8am-2pm
Saturday June 11, 2016  – 8am-5pm

Gates close @ 9pm
Overnight Camping $25

ReplyQuote

Public Practice:
$25 rider – no membership!
Friday June 10, 2016  – 8am-2pm
Saturday June 11, 2016  – 8am-5pm

Gates close @ 9pm
Overnight Camping $25

Cool thanks

ReplyQuote

Team Troy Lee spotted tearing up LEMX today!!

photo courtesy of Mike Maciel

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2