Notifications
Clear all

333 MX

33 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions

Thanks for clearing that up Rich, Can we assume that DT1 might be one of the double points as you speak?

Matt...never assume!!!  Because when you do, you make an ass out of U and an ass out of you!!!  😮 ::) 😛 😮

Good point  😛

ReplyQuote

DT1 MX is Tulare, CA not Arizona

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

Well Cimmino...now I have a 12-13 hour round trip local race!
Arizona Cycle Park...here we come!!!!

What is the date of ACP -OTHG event ?

Chris, ACP is not on our schedule.  When Doug suggested ACP, Cimmino said 12 hours round trip for a local race was a little crazy.  Well, with DT1 being on the South Chapter schedule as a local race, that's a 12-13 hour round trip for me.  Hence my comment Arizona Cycle Park...here we come!  🙂

ReplyQuote

DT1 MX is Tulare, CA not Arizona

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

Elvis, you need to drink more so you can follow our drunken logic!  We were actually holding (2) separate conversations on a post that was started about a totally different subject.  Confused yet?  have another drink...or six and it will all make sense!  😮 ::)

ReplyQuote

Chris, ACP is not on our schedule.  When Doug suggested ACP, Cimmino said 12 hours round trip for a local race was a little crazy.  Well, with DT1 being on the South Chapter schedule as a local race, that's a 12-13 hour round trip for me.  Hence my comment Arizona Cycle Park...here we come!  🙂

where in the hell do you live? Cabo San Lucas?

ReplyQuote

and speaking of 333MX i am goin got go there over xmas break. so i will give a ride report when i go.

but i will be surprised if it lasts long. i was in victorville yesterday at the bank on 7th street (if you know victorville it will make sense) and the bikes were LOUD. and i was quite far away. It will be interesting to see how long the people put up with the noise. hope i am wrong but.....

ReplyQuote

Make it triple points and we will go for sure. I love DT1. Maybe get some Sierra guys too.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Ok ... I thought you knew of an ACP event that would be placed in one of the future open dates.
Maybe, hopefully an ACP race will happen.
I wouldn't mind also a race at Sandy Valley MX located on the border of California and Nevada off the 15 frwy.

ReplyQuote

Kevin, I live in the suburbs of hell (also known as Twentynine Palms).  A quaint little desert oasis in the middle of nowhere with summertime temperatures sometimes into the 120's.  Not a whole lot of roads options for travel in and out of here so everything is the long way!

ReplyQuote

Kevin, I live in the suburbs of hell (also known as Twentynine Palms).  A quaint little desert oasis in the middle of nowhere with summertime temperatures sometimes into the 120's.  Not a whole lot of roads options for travel in and out of here so everything is the long way!

i know where you are. SO yeah, ACP may actually be your local track hahaha

I guess you did not want to venture far from the base when you retired from the military....

ReplyQuote

I know where you are. SO yeah, ACP may actually be your local track hahaha

I guess you did not want to venture far from the base when you retired from the military....

Venture hell...I live on base!!!  😮 ;D ;D ;D 😮

ReplyQuote

Brockman lives amongst old howitzer unexploded ordinance ...lol
Wait a minute, that's about the size of my apartment in Toluca Lake  😮

ReplyQuote

Brockman lives amongst old howitzer unexploded ordinance ...lol
Wait a minute, that's about the size of my apartment in Toluca Lake  😮

😮

ReplyQuote

Has anyone reading this ridden 333 MX yet? Would like to get a report. Thanks.

ReplyQuote

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3