2017 OTHG Board Mem...

Notifications
Clear all

2017 OTHG Board Member Nominations

38 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions

I third if necessary.....

Thanks to Tommy and Steve for stepping up for the good of the club. Both are solid individuals.....

ReplyQuote

After this past weekend, with helping out with the Nationals at LACR I have seen a lot of teamwork within the gang.  I loved helping with all aspects from unloading the trailer to setting up the tables and canopies, and being able to help with signups and the raffle, which was so much fun, and yes even the tearing down at the end of the weekend as sad as it is to do I enjoyed helping with loading up.  With all this said I would like to put my name out there to be a part of the OTHG more than just a member.  I would like to be somewhere on the Board.  Looking at the options I feel like the best place for me to be an asset would be for me to put my name in the hat for the Statistician position for 2017.

ReplyQuote

I 2nd Matt Tallman for Statistician!

ReplyQuote

well seasoned veterans Chris you putting them on the bbq with some corn

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

well seasoned veterans Chris you putting them on the bbq with some corn

We are all going to be joining on to the shish cabob of board membership , one time or another with a plate of sour krout on the side for digestion ( lol) now that we're getting up in age. You were race director for the old timers ,putting your name in to make a larger  kabob if , I may say.

ReplyQuote

Gentlemen, after much thought I will not be running for the board next year. I have too many projects and not enough time and i feel that i cannot give 100% to the board.

I will still be racing with the gang and i will help the board in anyway i can.

See you sunday at CalCity.

ReplyQuote

We are still looking for a few members to step up and run for the following positions!!

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

ReplyQuote

no chris it needs to be someone that is with the club all if not most of the time. i race with othg, otmx, amasocalmx, and once in a blue moon rem, and sra. although with another club i did my time.

ReplyQuote

We are still looking for a few members to step up and run for the following positions!!

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

ReplyQuote

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

Arch, I look like hell in a skirt and I can hardly navigate a web page!  Sorry Brother!

ReplyQuote

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

Arch, I look like hell in a skirt and I can hardly navigate a web page!  Sorry Brother!

I second that he looks like hell in a skirt  😮

ReplyQuote

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

I second that he looks like hell in a skirt  😮

I didn't say I hadn't worn one, I just said that I look like hell in one!

ReplyQuote

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

Secretary - VACANT
Web Director - VACANT

:blank:

ReplyQuote

I would like to thank everyone for the 2nd on my nomination after munch thought I believe that Matt would better serve the statistics position so I will withdraw from the race for the stats and would like to run for the secretary position thanks
Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

I would like to thank everyone for the 2nd on my nomination after munch thought I believe that Matt would better serve the statistics position so I will withdraw from the race for the stats and would like to run for the secretary position thanks
Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

I second Steve(Elvis) as Secretary for the 2017 season.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3